No that was definitely you
I'm more a baboon guy.
No that was definitely you
He likes a big red ass!I'm more a baboon guy.
RuuuuuuudeI'm busy anyway
Figures.I'm more a baboon guy.
Ruuuuuuude
Next be telling me he’s washing his hair
I was just about to type that!Ruuuuuuude
Next be telling me he’s washing his hair
I was just about to type that!
I gonna get my cat burglar outfit on and swap out ya Shampoo, ya be bald as a Coot in the morning..Do need to do that as it goes.
Quite often in HS.And excuse you've heard often?
What is a coot where you're from? The coots we have here have feathers.
That's why you take a classDon't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance
To make me look good, obviously !Don't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance
See, she thinks of you as arm candy!!!To make me look good, obviously !
That is not the way I took her comment hahaSee, she thinks of you as arm candy!!!