D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,341 Lil_wonders said: No that was definitely you Click to expand... I'm more a baboon guy.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,342 Harthacnut said: I'm more a baboon guy. Click to expand... He likes a big red ass!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,343 Craig53m said: Um no, you're not blaming him for your debauchery! Click to expand... That word looks French. @Vaelan can you confirm?
Craig53m said: Um no, you're not blaming him for your debauchery! Click to expand... That word looks French. @Vaelan can you confirm?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,344 Harthacnut said: I'm busy anyway Click to expand... Ruuuuuuude Next be telling me he’s washing his hair
Harthacnut said: I'm busy anyway Click to expand... Ruuuuuuude Next be telling me he’s washing his hair
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,345 Harthacnut said: I'm more a baboon guy. Click to expand... Figures.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,346 SarcasticSadie said: Ruuuuuuude Next be telling me he’s washing his hair Click to expand... Do need to do that as it goes.
SarcasticSadie said: Ruuuuuuude Next be telling me he’s washing his hair Click to expand... Do need to do that as it goes.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,347 SarcasticSadie said: Ruuuuuuude Next be telling me he’s washing his hair Click to expand... I was just about to type that!
SarcasticSadie said: Ruuuuuuude Next be telling me he’s washing his hair Click to expand... I was just about to type that!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,348 Craig53m said: I was just about to type that! Click to expand... And excuse you've heard often?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,349 But as it goes. I would much rather shit in my hands and clap then dance the dance of my argentine enemies.
But as it goes. I would much rather shit in my hands and clap then dance the dance of my argentine enemies.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,350 Harthacnut said: Do need to do that as it goes. Click to expand... I gonna get my cat burglar outfit on and swap out ya Shampoo, ya be bald as a Coot in the morning..
Harthacnut said: Do need to do that as it goes. Click to expand... I gonna get my cat burglar outfit on and swap out ya Shampoo, ya be bald as a Coot in the morning..
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,351 My uncle lost his toothbrush in the Falklands
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,352 Harthacnut said: And excuse you've heard often? Click to expand... Quite often in HS. Actually most were just blunt...No!
Harthacnut said: And excuse you've heard often? Click to expand... Quite often in HS. Actually most were just blunt...No!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,353 What is a coot where you're from? The coots we have here have feathers.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,354 Don't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,355 Craig53m said: What is a coot where you're from? The coots we have here have feathers. Click to expand... Same
Craig53m said: What is a coot where you're from? The coots we have here have feathers. Click to expand... Same
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,356 Harthacnut said: Don't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance Click to expand... That's why you take a class
Harthacnut said: Don't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance Click to expand... That's why you take a class
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,357 Harthacnut said: Don't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance Click to expand... To make me look good, obviously !
Harthacnut said: Don't know why Sadie wants to dance with me so much , I cant dance Click to expand... To make me look good, obviously !
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,358 SarcasticSadie said: To make me look good, obviously ! Click to expand... See, she thinks of you as arm candy!!!
SarcasticSadie said: To make me look good, obviously ! Click to expand... See, she thinks of you as arm candy!!!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,359 Harthacnut said: That word looks French. @Vaelan can you confirm? Click to expand...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,360 Craig53m said: See, she thinks of you as arm candy!!! Click to expand... That is not the way I took her comment haha
Craig53m said: See, she thinks of you as arm candy!!! Click to expand... That is not the way I took her comment haha