Yup, that leaves me out. Not even sure what that last word means.Sry, Is just for the pure of mind and the virtuous
Yup, that leaves me out. Not even sure what that last word means.Sry, Is just for the pure of mind and the virtuous
SupSry, Is just for the pure of mind and the virtuous
The neighborhood bear was active last night. I see several garbage cans knocked over on my street and a few strewn bags.
Huh?!The gays can get rowdy
You'll do great im sure. You a smartieJob interview tomorrow and I’m stressing over 9000
Oh youre so innocentHuh?!
Yeah I hope so, my internship supervisor recommended me and I’m pretty much the person they want. But also, if I get the job I have other plans that will get the green light so I’m like super excited about it and stressingYou'll do great im sure. You a smartie
Also I may be a smartie but you’re the cutieYou'll do great im sure. You a smartie
Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me!Oh youre so innocent
One of us ! One of usAlthough I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me!
Yeah noJust picture the interviewer in their underwear
A bear is a big hairy gay manAlthough I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me!
Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts?Just picture the interviewer in their underwear
Ohhhhh. I stand by my previous comment, you're corrupting me!A bear is a big hairy gay man
Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts?
Oh right...picture them with more clothes onIsn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts?