Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,381 SarcasticSadie said: Sry, Is just for the pure of mind and the virtuous Click to expand... Yup, that leaves me out. Not even sure what that last word means.
SarcasticSadie said: Sry, Is just for the pure of mind and the virtuous Click to expand... Yup, that leaves me out. Not even sure what that last word means.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,382 SarcasticSadie said: Sry, Is just for the pure of mind and the virtuous Click to expand... Sup
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,383 Craig53m said: The neighborhood bear was active last night. I see several garbage cans knocked over on my street and a few strewn bags. Click to expand... Is no way to talk about CN..
Craig53m said: The neighborhood bear was active last night. I see several garbage cans knocked over on my street and a few strewn bags. Click to expand... Is no way to talk about CN..
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,384 Job interview tomorrow and I’m stressing over 9000
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,385 BunnyBeeHope said: The gays can get rowdy Click to expand... Huh?!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,386 Vaelan said: Job interview tomorrow and I’m stressing over 9000 Click to expand... You'll do great im sure. You a smartie
Vaelan said: Job interview tomorrow and I’m stressing over 9000 Click to expand... You'll do great im sure. You a smartie
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,387 Craig53m said: Huh?! Click to expand... Oh youre so innocent
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,388 No stressing. Just think of the worst case scenario and know it has almost zero chance of happening.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,389 BunnyBeeHope said: You'll do great im sure. You a smartie Click to expand... Yeah I hope so, my internship supervisor recommended me and I’m pretty much the person they want. But also, if I get the job I have other plans that will get the green light so I’m like super excited about it and stressing
BunnyBeeHope said: You'll do great im sure. You a smartie Click to expand... Yeah I hope so, my internship supervisor recommended me and I’m pretty much the person they want. But also, if I get the job I have other plans that will get the green light so I’m like super excited about it and stressing
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,390 BunnyBeeHope said: You'll do great im sure. You a smartie Click to expand... Also I may be a smartie but you’re the cutie
BunnyBeeHope said: You'll do great im sure. You a smartie Click to expand... Also I may be a smartie but you’re the cutie
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,391 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh youre so innocent Click to expand... Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me!
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh youre so innocent Click to expand... Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,392 Just picture the interviewer in their underwear
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,393 Craig53m said: Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me! Click to expand... One of us ! One of us
Craig53m said: Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me! Click to expand... One of us ! One of us
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,394 BunnyBeeHope said: Just picture the interviewer in their underwear Click to expand... Yeah no
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,395 Craig53m said: Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me! Click to expand... A bear is a big hairy gay man
Craig53m said: Although I don't think I've ever been called that before, y'all sure make me feel that way at times. Y'all are corrupting me! Click to expand... A bear is a big hairy gay man
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,396 BunnyBeeHope said: Just picture the interviewer in their underwear Click to expand... Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts?
BunnyBeeHope said: Just picture the interviewer in their underwear Click to expand... Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,397 BunnyBeeHope said: A bear is a big hairy gay man Click to expand... Ohhhhh. I stand by my previous comment, you're corrupting me!
BunnyBeeHope said: A bear is a big hairy gay man Click to expand... Ohhhhh. I stand by my previous comment, you're corrupting me!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,398 Craig53m said: Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts? Click to expand... They literally go , couch comando…
Craig53m said: Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts? Click to expand... They literally go , couch comando…
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,399 Craig53m said: Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts? Click to expand... Oh right...picture them with more clothes on
Craig53m said: Isn't that for speeches and Ciaran's Dr appts? Click to expand... Oh right...picture them with more clothes on
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,400 Ok im going out for lunch with a friend. Back laterz Beautiful beautiful people