Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,822 I’m way behind as usual but Pancakes are so easy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,823 Amberrlicious said: I’m way behind as usual but Pancakes are so easy Click to expand... Me too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,824 That’s why I like them so much, I relate
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,825 youngbustyredhead said: Me too Click to expand... Same
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,826 Pasta with corn in it. @vanilla_hips favourite
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,827 youngbustyredhead said: Ty I will do my best Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,828 BunnyBeeHope said: Pasta with corn in it. @vanilla_hips favourite Click to expand... You put corn on everything don’t you?
BunnyBeeHope said: Pasta with corn in it. @vanilla_hips favourite Click to expand... You put corn on everything don’t you?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,829 youngbustyredhead said: @Amberrlicious what is cavatappi pasta? Click to expand... There like corkscrew macaroni
youngbustyredhead said: @Amberrlicious what is cavatappi pasta? Click to expand... There like corkscrew macaroni
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,830 youngbustyredhead said: Me too Click to expand... I knew that was coming So to speak
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,831 BunnyBeeHope said: Pasta with corn in it. @vanilla_hips favourite Click to expand... Oof! I was just starting to like you again.
BunnyBeeHope said: Pasta with corn in it. @vanilla_hips favourite Click to expand... Oof! I was just starting to like you again.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,832 Amberrlicious said: There like corkscrew macaroni Click to expand... Ah ok ty
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,834 Amberrlicious said: They’re Click to expand... Ty again lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,835 I should stress, I’ve never been to Italy and hadn’t seen my dad since I was 3 so I’m not the best expert on all things Italian. I just have the genes
I should stress, I’ve never been to Italy and hadn’t seen my dad since I was 3 so I’m not the best expert on all things Italian. I just have the genes
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,839 Amberrlicious said: Well that’s true Click to expand... What is your stance on pizza?