Buy me some tic tacs pls? I’ll pay you backCrap forgot something need to run to the shop
Which flavour?Buy me some tic tacs pls? I’ll pay you back
I knew you could do it lol
Orange pls! TyWhich flavour?
Could be funnier if you threw your neighbors in the chickens yarddepends on what you think it means?! But nu I did have to throw some chickens back in my neighbors yard
depends on what you think it means?! But nu I did have to throw some chickens back in my neighbors yard
If I was superman I could but my neighbor is a big ol boy so i had to help himCould be funnier if you threw your neighbors in the chickens yard
Ollohey tash
cockOhh it made it a rooster! Stupid site
Oo okayy, kudos to you to help neighbors! I feel like good relationships with neighbors are getting rarer nowadaysIf I was superman I could but my neighbor is a big ol boy so i had to help him
OlloOllo
Whattttttttttttttttttt
Sup