itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,741 Vaelan said: Oo okayy, kudos to you to help neighbors! I feel like good relationships with neighbors are getting rarer nowadays Click to expand... its best since im living in the farmlands meow
Vaelan said: Oo okayy, kudos to you to help neighbors! I feel like good relationships with neighbors are getting rarer nowadays Click to expand... its best since im living in the farmlands meow
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,742 I forgot I wanted to nap, now I’m here and don’t wanna nap anymore
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,743 youngbustyredhead said: Hope you got some free eggs for your trouble Click to expand... 10/10 did not sadly
youngbustyredhead said: Hope you got some free eggs for your trouble Click to expand... 10/10 did not sadly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,744 itsthicc said: 10/10 did not sadly Click to expand... Lame. Hold them hostage next time
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,745 youngbustyredhead said: Lame. Hold them hostage next time Click to expand... honestly I might
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,747 Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,748 Just hide them until they lay eggs then throw them back
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,749 BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... Residency requirements?
BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... Residency requirements?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,750 BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... How so?
BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... How so?
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,751 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh also, Hi thicc! Click to expand... hiii
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,753 BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... just slip em a sticky note of your votes
BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... just slip em a sticky note of your votes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,754 BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... Hmm??
BunnyBeeHope said: Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to Click to expand... Hmm??
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,755 youngbustyredhead said: Just hide them until they lay eggs then throw them back Click to expand... i like this idea! you cute lil evil genius you!
youngbustyredhead said: Just hide them until they lay eggs then throw them back Click to expand... i like this idea! you cute lil evil genius you!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,756 Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,757 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones Click to expand... Oh okayyy
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones Click to expand... Oh okayyy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,758 itsthicc said: i like this idea! you cute lil evil genius you! Click to expand... I expect a cut of the free eggs
itsthicc said: i like this idea! you cute lil evil genius you! Click to expand... I expect a cut of the free eggs
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,759 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones Click to expand... I can fix that
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones Click to expand... I can fix that
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,760 youngbustyredhead said: I expect a cut of the free eggs Click to expand... 70/30