its best since im living in the farmlands meowOo okayy, kudos to you to help neighbors! I feel like good relationships with neighbors are getting rarer nowadays
its best since im living in the farmlands meowOo okayy, kudos to you to help neighbors! I feel like good relationships with neighbors are getting rarer nowadays
10/10 did not sadlyHope you got some free eggs for your trouble
Lame. Hold them hostage next time10/10 did not sadly
honestly I mightLame. Hold them hostage next time
Residency requirements?Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to
How so?Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to
hiiiOh also,
Hi thicc!
just slip em a sticky note of your votesIts weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to
Hmm??Its weird seeing everyone going in to vote and not being able to
i like this idea! you cute lil evil genius you!Just hide them until they lay eggs then throw them back
Oh okayyyYeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones
I expect a cut of the free eggsi like this idea! you cute lil evil genius you!
I can fix thatYeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones
70/30I expect a cut of the free eggs