Where you from btw?Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones
Where you from btw?Yeah im not a citizen so I cant vote in presidential elections only local ones
Hiding your neighbor’s chickens can’t solve everythingI can fix that![]()
I get 70%? Awesome70/30
ill do some secret agent shit for ya
I get 70%? Awesome
Consider your next post carefully ._.uuuuuuh nu
Bye bye! Have a great dayActually I have to go to class
See y’all later!
I dont even consider my own mental health a priority try meConsider your next post carefully ._.
Where you from btw?![]()
Have a good day cutieActually I have to go to class
See y’all later!
Oooo okayy
That looks like a baked chicken, not a rotisserie chicken. Totally different animal.@Stanthropical look at that View attachment 474723
It was rotisserie thoThat looks like a baked chicken, not a rotisserie chicken. Totally different animal.