What spurred on the shopping spree?
Oh smart avoid the crazinessWanted to get Christmas shopping started, which i did.
Got a plunger too lol
I always check the thift/charity storesI haven't bought new jeans in years lol. Well besides work pants
Oh smart avoid the craziness
Alex Coal???? Bc ok!I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you![]()
What are you licking?At 60k reaction score, im gonna lick it.
I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you![]()
well frickin done!Got nephew sorted
3 friends
Mum
So just need to get for dad, sister, brother in law
I have no need for new pants really lol, mainly wear work pants as it isI always check the thift/charity stores
I do have a fireplace thanks!I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you![]()
Who??Alex Coal???? Bc ok!
You're welcome lolI do have a fireplace thanks!
Took me a minute to get this and thought it was another porn starAlex Coal???? Bc ok!
Who??
It is lolTook me a minute to get this and thought it was another porn star