Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,001 I haven't bought new jeans in years lol. Well besides work pants
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,002 BunnyBeeHope said: What spurred on the shopping spree? Click to expand... Wanted to get Christmas shopping started, which i did. Got a plunger too lol
BunnyBeeHope said: What spurred on the shopping spree? Click to expand... Wanted to get Christmas shopping started, which i did. Got a plunger too lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,003 Harthacnut said: Wanted to get Christmas shopping started, which i did. Got a plunger too lol Click to expand... Oh smart avoid the craziness
Harthacnut said: Wanted to get Christmas shopping started, which i did. Got a plunger too lol Click to expand... Oh smart avoid the craziness
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,004 I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,005 Casey86 said: I haven't bought new jeans in years lol. Well besides work pants Click to expand... I always check the thift/charity stores
Casey86 said: I haven't bought new jeans in years lol. Well besides work pants Click to expand... I always check the thift/charity stores
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,006 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh smart avoid the craziness Click to expand... Got nephew sorted 3 friends Mum So just need to get for dad, sister, brother in law
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh smart avoid the craziness Click to expand... Got nephew sorted 3 friends Mum So just need to get for dad, sister, brother in law
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,007 Casey86 said: I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you Click to expand... Alex Coal???? Bc ok!
Casey86 said: I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you Click to expand... Alex Coal???? Bc ok!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,008 Harthacnut said: At 60k reaction score, im gonna lick it. Click to expand... What are you licking?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,009 Casey86 said: I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you Click to expand... Make me pay the coal toll bb
Casey86 said: I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you Click to expand... Make me pay the coal toll bb
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,010 Harthacnut said: Got nephew sorted 3 friends Mum So just need to get for dad, sister, brother in law Click to expand... well frickin done!
Harthacnut said: Got nephew sorted 3 friends Mum So just need to get for dad, sister, brother in law Click to expand... well frickin done!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,011 BunnyBeeHope said: I always check the thift/charity stores Click to expand... I have no need for new pants really lol, mainly wear work pants as it is
BunnyBeeHope said: I always check the thift/charity stores Click to expand... I have no need for new pants really lol, mainly wear work pants as it is
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,012 Casey86 said: I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you Click to expand... I do have a fireplace thanks!
Casey86 said: I'm getting you all coal for Christmas...naughty lot the bunch of you Click to expand... I do have a fireplace thanks!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,013 Maddiemoiselle said: What are you licking? Click to expand... You
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,014 youngbustyredhead said: Alex Coal???? Bc ok! Click to expand... Who??
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,015 BunnyBeeHope said: I do have a fireplace thanks! Click to expand... You're welcome lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,016 youngbustyredhead said: Alex Coal???? Bc ok! Click to expand... Took me a minute to get this and thought it was another porn star
youngbustyredhead said: Alex Coal???? Bc ok! Click to expand... Took me a minute to get this and thought it was another porn star
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,017 Casey86 said: Who?? Click to expand... Knowing Red, a pornstar
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,019 BunnyBeeHope said: Took me a minute to get this and thought it was another porn star Click to expand... It is lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Took me a minute to get this and thought it was another porn star Click to expand... It is lol