ByyyyyyeTime for me to work
Laters all x
Because he's shaped like a hockey puck??? Or is it for a different reason?????Pac-Man was originally called Puck-Man
I saw “run a train”They used to run a train excursion across from the museum but I’m not sure if they still do that
The mind sees what it wantsI saw “run a train”
Paku paku means flap your mouthBecause he's shaped like a hockey puck??? Or is it for a different reason?????
SupPaku paku means flap your mouth
Maaaaaaaaayyyyyyybe
I choose to be mysterious!Well that clears that
Oh that makes sense then!Oh that's neat. I googled and apparently it's Japanese onomatopoeia for rapidly eating
*squirt squirt*They.....don't?
Hello!Bye Ciaran. Have a good day at work
Getting ready for work myself. Thought I’d say hi all
They do that behind the museumI saw “run a train”
Naughty Red!*squirt squirt*
Blame the professor for being lateNaughty Red!