BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,801 Bye Ciaran. Have a good day at work Getting ready for work myself. Thought I’d say hi all
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,802 Harthacnut said: Time for me to work Laters all x Click to expand... Byyyyyye
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,803 Bailey94 said: Pac-Man was originally called Puck-Man Click to expand... Because he's shaped like a hockey puck??? Or is it for a different reason?????
Bailey94 said: Pac-Man was originally called Puck-Man Click to expand... Because he's shaped like a hockey puck??? Or is it for a different reason?????
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,804 youngbustyredhead said: They used to run a train excursion across from the museum but I’m not sure if they still do that Click to expand... I saw “run a train”
youngbustyredhead said: They used to run a train excursion across from the museum but I’m not sure if they still do that Click to expand... I saw “run a train”
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,805 Bailey94 said: I saw “run a train” Click to expand... The mind sees what it wants
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,806 Maddiemoiselle said: Because he's shaped like a hockey puck??? Or is it for a different reason????? Click to expand... Paku paku means flap your mouth
Maddiemoiselle said: Because he's shaped like a hockey puck??? Or is it for a different reason????? Click to expand... Paku paku means flap your mouth
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,807 Bailey94 said: Paku paku means flap your mouth Click to expand... Sup
D Deleted member 1428022 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,808 Is that slang or some language?
D Deleted member 1428022 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,810 Well that clears that Maddiemoiselle said: Maaaaaaaaayyyyyyybe Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,811 TheGIFCollector said: Well that clears that Click to expand... I choose to be mysterious! Mostly cause I didn't know what you were referring to lol. I'm sorry!
TheGIFCollector said: Well that clears that Click to expand... I choose to be mysterious! Mostly cause I didn't know what you were referring to lol. I'm sorry!
D Deleted member 1428022 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,812 Oh That is fair, Mysterious it is! I was refering to Paku paku meaning flap your mouth
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,813 Well I don't actually know it. But it is a movie reference! Scott pilgrim vs the world
D Deleted member 1428022 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,814 Oh that's neat. I googled and apparently it's Japanese onomatopoeia for rapidly eating
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,815 TheGIFCollector said: Oh that's neat. I googled and apparently it's Japanese onomatopoeia for rapidly eating Click to expand... Oh that makes sense then!
TheGIFCollector said: Oh that's neat. I googled and apparently it's Japanese onomatopoeia for rapidly eating Click to expand... Oh that makes sense then!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,816 Maddiemoiselle said: They.....don't? Click to expand... *squirt squirt*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,817 Bailey94 said: Bye Ciaran. Have a good day at work Getting ready for work myself. Thought I’d say hi all Click to expand... Hello!
Bailey94 said: Bye Ciaran. Have a good day at work Getting ready for work myself. Thought I’d say hi all Click to expand... Hello!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,818 Bailey94 said: I saw “run a train” Click to expand... They do that behind the museum
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,819 youngbustyredhead said: *squirt squirt* Click to expand... Naughty Red!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,820 Maddiemoiselle said: Naughty Red! Click to expand... Blame the professor for being late