SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,161 Maddiemoiselle said: Sadie is an accomplished pianist Click to expand... She means I know where the pedals are
Maddiemoiselle said: Sadie is an accomplished pianist Click to expand... She means I know where the pedals are
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,162 SimplySadie said: She means I know where the pedals are Click to expand... I think you're thinking of a car
SimplySadie said: She means I know where the pedals are Click to expand... I think you're thinking of a car
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,163 I always start looking for them on the floor
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,164 Maddiemoiselle said: I think you're thinking of a car Click to expand... Cars have those ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,166 SimplySadie said: Cars have those ? Click to expand... 1 or 2
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,167 That made me think of a funny Flinstone car gif , and can’t find it now pffft
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,169 Maddiemoiselle said: 2 or 3 Click to expand... Fixed it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,170 SimplySadie said: Fixed it Click to expand... 3 or 4
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,171 Maddiemoiselle said: 3 or 4 Click to expand... We are talking cars not snow vehicles like you lot drive
Maddiemoiselle said: 3 or 4 Click to expand... We are talking cars not snow vehicles like you lot drive
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,173 By which I meant the number of pedals increased. The general tenor of the conversation has been pleasant
By which I meant the number of pedals increased. The general tenor of the conversation has been pleasant
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,175 perfictspeller said: By which I meant the number of pedals increased. The general tenor of the conversation has been pleasant Click to expand... Could also have been just Maddie’s general goobery had escalated
perfictspeller said: By which I meant the number of pedals increased. The general tenor of the conversation has been pleasant Click to expand... Could also have been just Maddie’s general goobery had escalated
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,176 SimplySadie said: We are talking cars not snow vehicles like you lot drive Click to expand... Ok fiiiiine 2 or 3
SimplySadie said: We are talking cars not snow vehicles like you lot drive Click to expand... Ok fiiiiine 2 or 3
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,177 SimplySadie said: Sry I popped off I got ya tho Click to expand... I thought you were sleepchatting earlier ... Why aren't you actually sleeping now??
SimplySadie said: Sry I popped off I got ya tho Click to expand... I thought you were sleepchatting earlier ... Why aren't you actually sleeping now??
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,178 I was doing some work late n then just couldn’t sleep
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,179 SimplySadie said: I was doing some work late n then just couldn’t sleep Click to expand... That stinks
SimplySadie said: I was doing some work late n then just couldn’t sleep Click to expand... That stinks
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,180 Maddiemoiselle said: That stinks Click to expand... Ruuude Ya saying my stink has kept me awake huh