Okay, so, even though I'm not a huge fan of his music. Just not really my style. I might go with Prince. Literally one the most talented musicians ever probablyOk am adding a none Beatle into the mix
Okay, so, even though I'm not a huge fan of his music. Just not really my style. I might go with Prince. Literally one the most talented musicians ever probablyOk am adding a none Beatle into the mix
Must be vine management time is it in Spring where u are ?very much so
Ahhh can live with that , nice choiceOkay, so, even though I'm not a huge fan of his music. Just not really my style. I might go with Prince. Literally one the most talented musicians ever probably
It is for those outside, I'm looking after wine in barrels and getting a few things ready to bottle.Must be vine management time is it in Spring where u are ?
Anything and everything. I like playing all kinds of different genres. So ya!Ahhh can live with that , nice choice
Ok, but what song, any
CoolIt is for those outside, I'm looking after wine in barrels and getting a few things ready to bottle.
Ohhhhhh , bless ya u thought u were getting to play more than one.Anything and everything. I like playing all kinds of different genres. So ya!
Only one song???????Ohhhhhh , bless ya u thought u were getting to play more than one.
Noooo I have only organised one song so?
Only one song???????
If I buy back 2 pairs can I get another song?Tiz the deal, had to sell all my shoes to get that
If I buy back 2 pairs can I get another song?
Ok fiiiiiiiiiineGood thinking goober , but no
Absolutely. There are parts of Australia, That you would have never been able to make some wines in 20 years ago and now they are amazing areas. All because of the increase in warmpth. Same in Southern England.Cool
Do you think the weather changes etc have affected the harvest or whatever the term is in recent times?
Absolutely. There are parts of Australia, That you would have never been able to make some wines in 20 years ago and now they are amazing areas. All because of the increase in warmpth. Same in Southern England.
Harvest dates are up to 6 weeks earlier in some places too.....
Infact around Perth West Oz. they start picking in December, and in 2000 it was end of Jan/Early Feb.
Eye rooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllOk, but what song
Come onnn that was not a bad one for 2:30amEye rooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll