Group Banter Race to a million

Cool

Do you think the weather changes etc have affected the harvest or whatever the term is in recent times?
Absolutely. There are parts of Australia, That you would have never been able to make some wines in 20 years ago and now they are amazing areas. All because of the increase in warmpth. Same in Southern England.

Harvest dates are up to 6 weeks earlier in some places too.....

Infact around Perth West Oz. they start picking in December, and in 2000 it was end of Jan/Early Feb.
 
Absolutely. There are parts of Australia, That you would have never been able to make some wines in 20 years ago and now they are amazing areas. All because of the increase in warmpth. Same in Southern England.

Harvest dates are up to 6 weeks earlier in some places too.....

Infact around Perth West Oz. they start picking in December, and in 2000 it was end of Jan/Early Feb.

I wondered, as that was partly why I asked, like you just said I know it has changed quite a lot recently in the UK for sparkling whites especially.

I know very little about wines, but some of those have tried are really good
 

Trending content

Back
Top