D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,741 BunnyBeeHope said: If you come cook it Click to expand... Careful I could accept
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,742 I need to wait a bit before spending money again
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,744 Okee love y’all Have a wonderful evening and hugs all around Don’t overdo it, Hope. Rest that ankle and give yourself a hug for me. Love you buh buh wicky wicky out
Okee love y’all Have a wonderful evening and hugs all around Don’t overdo it, Hope. Rest that ankle and give yourself a hug for me. Love you buh buh wicky wicky out
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,745 Bailey94 said: Okee love y’all Have a wonderful evening and hugs all around Don’t overdo it, Hope. Rest that ankle and give yourself a hug for me. Love you buh buh wicky wicky out Click to expand... Have a good day buh buh. Dont let any jerks jerk
Bailey94 said: Okee love y’all Have a wonderful evening and hugs all around Don’t overdo it, Hope. Rest that ankle and give yourself a hug for me. Love you buh buh wicky wicky out Click to expand... Have a good day buh buh. Dont let any jerks jerk
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,753 Maddiemoiselle said: Casey!! Click to expand... How's things with you?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,754 Casey86 said: How's things with you? Click to expand... Dandy! You?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,755 Maddiemoiselle said: Dandy! You? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good, waiting to leave work
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,757 Casey86 said: I'm doing pretty good, waiting to leave work Click to expand... Hell yes!! Go see Gracie!
Casey86 said: I'm doing pretty good, waiting to leave work Click to expand... Hell yes!! Go see Gracie!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,758 BunnyBeeHope said: I like dandy Click to expand... Dandy is wonderful
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,759 Maddiemoiselle said: Hell yes!! Go see Gracie! Click to expand... That's still at least two hours until that point lol. Still gotta drive at least an hour and a half back to my techs house. Then I gotta drive a half hour home
Maddiemoiselle said: Hell yes!! Go see Gracie! Click to expand... That's still at least two hours until that point lol. Still gotta drive at least an hour and a half back to my techs house. Then I gotta drive a half hour home