Me?
Doing great thank youHey Bailey I’m good thanks wbu?
Yah yah
OhhhhIt’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts
My bank wasn’t happy, now I’m waiting for the part and I’m getting sad because it takes timeOhhhh
Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmaoYou got a new computer?
Needed more gigs for all your porns?
Hey VaelanHey casey
Burn the banks!My bank wasn’t happy, now I’m waiting for the part and I’m getting sad because it takes time
Release date?I'm gonna get the steam machine they announced yesterday.
In the future Im poor atm
Ciaran porn!?Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao
If he wantsCiaran porn!?
Early next year they sayRelease date?
Good thenEarly next year they say
Is this your way of saying goodbye?Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao
Why would I leave?Is this your way of saying goodbye?