D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,702 It’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,703 Vaelan said: Hey Bailey I’m good thanks wbu? Click to expand... Doing great thank you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,705 Vaelan said: It’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts Click to expand... Ohhhh
Vaelan said: It’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts Click to expand... Ohhhh
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,706 You got a new computer? Needed more gigs for all your porns?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,707 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhhh Click to expand... My bank wasn’t happy, now I’m waiting for the part and I’m getting sad because it takes time
BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhhh Click to expand... My bank wasn’t happy, now I’m waiting for the part and I’m getting sad because it takes time
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,708 Bailey94 said: You got a new computer? Needed more gigs for all your porns? Click to expand... Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao
Bailey94 said: You got a new computer? Needed more gigs for all your porns? Click to expand... Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,709 I'm gonna get the steam machine they announced yesterday. In the future Im poor atm
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,710 Vaelan said: Hey casey Click to expand... Hey Vaelan
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,711 Vaelan said: My bank wasn’t happy, now I’m waiting for the part and I’m getting sad because it takes time Click to expand... Burn the banks!
Vaelan said: My bank wasn’t happy, now I’m waiting for the part and I’m getting sad because it takes time Click to expand... Burn the banks!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,712 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna get the steam machine they announced yesterday. In the future Im poor atm Click to expand... Release date?
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna get the steam machine they announced yesterday. In the future Im poor atm Click to expand... Release date?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,713 Vaelan said: Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao Click to expand... Ciaran porn!?
Vaelan said: Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao Click to expand... Ciaran porn!?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,714 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran porn!? Click to expand... If he wants
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,715 Vaelan said: Release date? Click to expand... Early next year they say
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,716 BunnyBeeHope said: Early next year they say Click to expand... Good then
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,717 Vaelan said: Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao Click to expand... Is this your way of saying goodbye?
Vaelan said: Tbh with that pc I’ll be able to make 3D porn myself lmao Click to expand... Is this your way of saying goodbye?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,718 It will probably be around 700-800$ that’s cool
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,719 Bailey94 said: Is this your way of saying goodbye? Click to expand... Why would I leave?