Oh trueI replied to his summer post too
And you all laughed at me suggesting I was an angel
(Some of you)
Well I get laughed at when I say I'm innocent too lol
Oh trueI replied to his summer post too
And you all laughed at me suggesting I was an angel
(Some of you)
Astral Form SophI'm asleep right now
Again hi!Hi again friends!
I'm the only pure one here
._.Who needs porn when you have vanilla
Lemme fix thatI'm the only pure one here
Don't give me things to laugh at thenDont laugh Maddie
You were at work and made it back home!Did what ?
Not a thing! Not exactly pure thoYeah what's wrong with that?
There’s a joke there but I’m not gonna make itDon't give me things to laugh at then![]()
What was the topic?
There’s a joke there but I’m not gonna make it