D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,482 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... I cant see it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,483 aaaand it might be time to read those books/watch those movies again
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,485 Amberrlicious said: That took way too long Click to expand... It often does! So frustrating when the internet can't cooperate properly
Amberrlicious said: That took way too long Click to expand... It often does! So frustrating when the internet can't cooperate properly
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,486 SophUKYis said: I cant see it Click to expand... It’s not exciting
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,487 SophUKYis said: I cant see it Click to expand... If you're on laptop, you can right click and open in a new tab, that sometimes works
SophUKYis said: I cant see it Click to expand... If you're on laptop, you can right click and open in a new tab, that sometimes works
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,488 Amberrlicious said: It’s not exciting Click to expand... Edmund disagrees
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,489 "He says he knows the faun" "He shouldn't be saying anything, he's a beeeeeaver!!!" ah Susan
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,490 Please solve my conundrum. Toast or oatmeal?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,492 Maddiemoiselle said: Please solve my conundrum. Toast or oatmeal? Click to expand... Toast
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,494 I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,495 youngbustyredhead said: Both Click to expand... You're wild.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,496 Amberrlicious said: I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual Click to expand... yasssssss
Amberrlicious said: I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual Click to expand... yasssssss
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,499 Amberrlicious said: I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual Click to expand... What did you have?
Amberrlicious said: I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual Click to expand... What did you have?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,500 Amberrlicious said: I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: I need to know details Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: What did you have? Click to expand... @Amberrlicious
Amberrlicious said: I actually had breakfast today which is very unusual Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: I need to know details Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: What did you have? Click to expand... @Amberrlicious