C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,723 SimplySadie said: Whats for dinner, or should I say my midnight snack? Click to expand... Samosas
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,724 Maddiemoiselle said: We don't have snow yet. That's racist. Click to expand... How? But then I don't know the context.
Maddiemoiselle said: We don't have snow yet. That's racist. Click to expand... How? But then I don't know the context.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,725 Maddiemoiselle said: These potato wedges are yummy Click to expand... Ohh that’s another Sour Cream but with chopped chives dipper
Maddiemoiselle said: These potato wedges are yummy Click to expand... Ohh that’s another Sour Cream but with chopped chives dipper
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,726 ConsciousNobody said: Samosas Click to expand... Ooh flavor?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,727 SimplySadie said: Ooh flavor? Click to expand... Vegetarian, also vegan friendly. Flavor style: Gujarati
SimplySadie said: Ooh flavor? Click to expand... Vegetarian, also vegan friendly. Flavor style: Gujarati
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,728 SimplySadie said: Ohh that’s another Sour Cream but with chopped chives dipper Click to expand... Ranch dressing
SimplySadie said: Ohh that’s another Sour Cream but with chopped chives dipper Click to expand... Ranch dressing
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,729 Outside crust has spices and seasoning.. Carom seeds, salt, black pepper. In comparison to standard samosa.
Outside crust has spices and seasoning.. Carom seeds, salt, black pepper. In comparison to standard samosa.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,731 Maddiemoiselle said: Ranch dressing Click to expand... Red crushed chili flakes?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,732 ConsciousNobody said: Red crushed chili flakes? Click to expand... Nope nope
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,733 Maddiemoiselle said: Nope nope Click to expand... Hmm.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,734 Salsa i will send you the filling recipe separately. Do you enjoy spicy food, or where are you on a scale of 1-12?
Salsa i will send you the filling recipe separately. Do you enjoy spicy food, or where are you on a scale of 1-12?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,735 ConsciousNobody said: Salsa i will send you the filling recipe separately. Do you enjoy spicy food, or where are you on a scale of 1-12? Click to expand... I like spicy it just doesnt like me
ConsciousNobody said: Salsa i will send you the filling recipe separately. Do you enjoy spicy food, or where are you on a scale of 1-12? Click to expand... I like spicy it just doesnt like me
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,736 13 would be pepper x. Hence on a scale of 1 - 12
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,737 Maddiemoiselle said: I like spicy it just doesnt like me Click to expand... So a 4? or 5?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,738 I've tried a ghost pepper piece. That was painful
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,739 ConsciousNobody said: Salsa i will send you the filling recipe separately. Do you enjoy spicy food, or where are you on a scale of 1-12? Click to expand... Ahh ty, hmmmm I’d say around 8, love spicy but also don’t like my head blown off so to speak
ConsciousNobody said: Salsa i will send you the filling recipe separately. Do you enjoy spicy food, or where are you on a scale of 1-12? Click to expand... Ahh ty, hmmmm I’d say around 8, love spicy but also don’t like my head blown off so to speak
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,740 Maddiemoiselle said: I've tried a ghost pepper piece. That was painful Click to expand... That would be 11.5
Maddiemoiselle said: I've tried a ghost pepper piece. That was painful Click to expand... That would be 11.5