SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,821 ConsciousNobody said: In that case 2nd movie may be mix bag for you. But I found it to be better than the 1st. Click to expand... I mean she’s talented don’t get me wrong, but wish she would eat
ConsciousNobody said: In that case 2nd movie may be mix bag for you. But I found it to be better than the 1st. Click to expand... I mean she’s talented don’t get me wrong, but wish she would eat
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,822 Read that she was dealing with ptsd, depression and anxiety which lead to unhealthy weight loss.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,824 ConsciousNobody said: Read that she was dealing with ptsd, depression and anxiety which lead to unhealthy weight loss. Click to expand... Was the opposite for me.. gained weight in similar situation.
ConsciousNobody said: Read that she was dealing with ptsd, depression and anxiety which lead to unhealthy weight loss. Click to expand... Was the opposite for me.. gained weight in similar situation.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,827 Who likes pumpkins? To eat? Incorporated food items.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,828 I like spicy pumpkin soup Also had a lovely Pumpkin Curry once
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,830 Though weirdly I was reading a Winter Pumpkin salad recipe whilst lying around yesterday and I plan to give that a go, looked/sounded lovely
Though weirdly I was reading a Winter Pumpkin salad recipe whilst lying around yesterday and I plan to give that a go, looked/sounded lovely
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,831 One with feta or gorgonzola? Or no cheese?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,832 ConsciousNobody said: Sweet items? Click to expand... Haven’t tried much sweet stuff with it, had the odd bit of Pumpkin Pie but don’t think it was the best to judge
ConsciousNobody said: Sweet items? Click to expand... Haven’t tried much sweet stuff with it, had the odd bit of Pumpkin Pie but don’t think it was the best to judge
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,833 Want the recipe? Spiced Pumpkin choc chip blondies. Last edited: Nov 21, 2025
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,834 ConsciousNobody said: One with feta or gorgonzola? Or no cheese? Click to expand... Well the recipe had blue cheese in, but I would sub that as not a fan Otherwise it has Bresaola, radicchio, cumin, lemon, would have to check the recipe for other few bits
ConsciousNobody said: One with feta or gorgonzola? Or no cheese? Click to expand... Well the recipe had blue cheese in, but I would sub that as not a fan Otherwise it has Bresaola, radicchio, cumin, lemon, would have to check the recipe for other few bits
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,835 ConsciousNobody said: View attachment 478513 Want the recipe? Spiced Pumpkin choc chip blondies. Click to expand... Look yum ya
ConsciousNobody said: View attachment 478513 Want the recipe? Spiced Pumpkin choc chip blondies. Click to expand... Look yum ya
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,837 Maddiemoiselle said: Bourbon Click to expand... No was none of that in it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,840 ConsciousNobody said: Not baked bourbon blondes yet. Click to expand... Nearly went with just roasted joke , but
ConsciousNobody said: Not baked bourbon blondes yet. Click to expand... Nearly went with just roasted joke , but