SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,781 ConsciousNobody said: @Salsa are you brushing your teeth? Click to expand... How the heck did I get that when ya put Salsa????
ConsciousNobody said: @Salsa are you brushing your teeth? Click to expand... How the heck did I get that when ya put Salsa????
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,782 Also if ya had sent that 10 mins before I’d be lookin for cameras ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,783 Cause your name is Salsa. Sadie is just a pseudonym.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,784 Hmm. Were you then doing your face routine or night routine?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,785 ConsciousNobody said: Cause your name is Salsa. Sadie is just a pseudonym. Click to expand... But howwwwwwwww???
ConsciousNobody said: Cause your name is Salsa. Sadie is just a pseudonym. Click to expand... But howwwwwwwww???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,786 SimplySadie said: How the heck did I get that when ya put Salsa???? Click to expand... She's never explained how to do that
SimplySadie said: How the heck did I get that when ya put Salsa???? Click to expand... She's never explained how to do that
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,792 @strangerthing take notes. You asked the same in September.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,794 ConsciousNobody said: Hmm. Were you then doing your face routine or night routine? Click to expand... Having to take the cucumber slices off to see your trick as I type
ConsciousNobody said: Hmm. Were you then doing your face routine or night routine? Click to expand... Having to take the cucumber slices off to see your trick as I type
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,795 What evidence? Last edited: Nov 21, 2025
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,798 Hmmm I dunno if I did it or it just says Goober now, will see in a min if Maddie pops up haha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,800 Wait so do I post first and then edit it after?