C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,842 SimplySadie said: @ChickenWings Click to expand... You are what you eat.. taking it to a new level.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,844 What’s the saying, small things amuse small minds. Well I’m amused…. Ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,845 What only a like? Me thinks she is getting upset that we are interrupting her time
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,846 She was busy putting on her black leather gloves…
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,848 SimplySadie said: She was busy putting on her black leather gloves… Click to expand... I had to ask google.
SimplySadie said: She was busy putting on her black leather gloves… Click to expand... I had to ask google.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,849 Maddiemoiselle said: Hi! Click to expand... Yes. Slowly now.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,850 ConsciousNobody said: I had to ask google. Click to expand... I saw the evidence, looked good
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,851 Craig53m said: Definitely a pumpkin pie fan here! Click to expand... based pumpkin pie. Last edited: Nov 21, 2025
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,852 Bbs. What it's not late yet. Feels likes 11pm.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,855 I was going to ask you... how you are still up, at this late hour? Aren't you sleepy yet @SimplyAwake ?
I was going to ask you... how you are still up, at this late hour? Aren't you sleepy yet @SimplyAwake ?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,856 cian38irish said: How are we al keeping today? Click to expand... Ok ya, u
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,857 ConsciousNobody said: I was going to ask you... how you are still up, at this late hour? Aren't you sleepy yet @SimplyAwake ? Click to expand... Mind got busy, but flagging also
ConsciousNobody said: I was going to ask you... how you are still up, at this late hour? Aren't you sleepy yet @SimplyAwake ? Click to expand... Mind got busy, but flagging also
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,858 SimplySadie said: Mind got busy, but flagging also Click to expand... Is that a sexual term?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,859 ConsciousNobody said: Is that a sexual term? Click to expand... No ha, def wasn’t that
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,860 cian38irish said: How are we al keeping today? Click to expand... Hey. Ate. Full. Socializing. Hydrated.
cian38irish said: How are we al keeping today? Click to expand... Hey. Ate. Full. Socializing. Hydrated.