Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,861 SimplySadie said: No ha, def wasn’t that Click to expand... It was piano moving lingo
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,862 Craig53m said: It was piano moving lingo Click to expand... She is somewhere on the Atlantic
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,864 SimplySadie said: She is somewhere on the Atlantic Click to expand... I'm glad you finally were able to get that done.
SimplySadie said: She is somewhere on the Atlantic Click to expand... I'm glad you finally were able to get that done.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,865 Craig53m said: I'm glad you finally were able to get that done. Click to expand... TY A month give or take door to door
Craig53m said: I'm glad you finally were able to get that done. Click to expand... TY A month give or take door to door
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,866 SimplySadie said: TY A month give or take door to door Click to expand... But you had to do a lot to make it happen.
SimplySadie said: TY A month give or take door to door Click to expand... But you had to do a lot to make it happen.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,867 Woukdnt be so bad, but when arrives has to go get fixed/serviced. Bloody thing costing me a fortune
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,868 cian38irish said: How are we al keeping today? Click to expand... How are you today?
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,872 ConsciousNobody said: How are you today? Click to expand... I’m all good thanks. Just back from a wonderful couple of weeks in Ireland
ConsciousNobody said: How are you today? Click to expand... I’m all good thanks. Just back from a wonderful couple of weeks in Ireland
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,874 Morning 15 pages (skipped) since I stepped away last night. But nothing for 4 hours, so Butts
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,879 Amberrlicious said: Hi hi Coffee has been drunk Click to expand... Ahhh Pooch time