SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,921 Oh it’s all The L’s , Lovely Ladies Lexi & Lil’
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,930 Fallenangellexi said: Have a great weekend people Click to expand... And same to you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,931 Lil_wonders said: Hi Sadie. Click to expand... Hey Lil’ How ya doing
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,932 SimplySadie said: Hey Lil’ How ya doing Click to expand... I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha
SimplySadie said: Hey Lil’ How ya doing Click to expand... I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,933 Lil_wonders said: I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha Click to expand... Ahh well that sucks, have had one or two myself lately which not a fan of ha
Lil_wonders said: I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha Click to expand... Ahh well that sucks, have had one or two myself lately which not a fan of ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,934 SimplySadie said: Ahh well that sucks, have had one or two myself lately which not a fan of ha Click to expand... Me either. But seems to happen more and more. Will need to get it all out at some point I guess haha
SimplySadie said: Ahh well that sucks, have had one or two myself lately which not a fan of ha Click to expand... Me either. But seems to happen more and more. Will need to get it all out at some point I guess haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,935 Lil_wonders said: Me either. But seems to happen more and more. Will need to get it all out at some point I guess haha Click to expand... Better out than in or something as they say, not that I heed the saying
Lil_wonders said: Me either. But seems to happen more and more. Will need to get it all out at some point I guess haha Click to expand... Better out than in or something as they say, not that I heed the saying
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,936 Hugging socks for ya, the irony of it being Summer where you are is not lost on me hehe
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,939 SimplySadie said: Hugging socks for ya, the irony of it being Summer where you are is not lost on me hehe Click to expand... They are brilliant. Still cool enough for socks here h too.
SimplySadie said: Hugging socks for ya, the irony of it being Summer where you are is not lost on me hehe Click to expand... They are brilliant. Still cool enough for socks here h too.