Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,463 Probably not going to be here much still but wanted to say hello if nothing else
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,464 I’ve been the same really. But trying to make a real effort and catch up with friends. We seem to get too busy too easily.
I’ve been the same really. But trying to make a real effort and catch up with friends. We seem to get too busy too easily.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,465 Amberrlicious said: Probably not going to be here much still but wanted to say hello if nothing else Click to expand... Is nice to see you. Hope everything is ok.
Amberrlicious said: Probably not going to be here much still but wanted to say hello if nothing else Click to expand... Is nice to see you. Hope everything is ok.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,466 Amberrlicious said: Probably not going to be here much still but wanted to say hello if nothing else Click to expand... Well, sometimes Hello takes more effort than usual, I find anyway
Amberrlicious said: Probably not going to be here much still but wanted to say hello if nothing else Click to expand... Well, sometimes Hello takes more effort than usual, I find anyway
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,467 Lil_wonders said: I’ve been the same really. But trying to make a real effort and catch up with friends. We seem to get too busy too easily. Click to expand... Yea, I’m bad for it. I have good intentions but time slips by when busy all to easily.
Lil_wonders said: I’ve been the same really. But trying to make a real effort and catch up with friends. We seem to get too busy too easily. Click to expand... Yea, I’m bad for it. I have good intentions but time slips by when busy all to easily.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,468 I think we tend to send a message or a meme or reel and feel like that is keeping in contact now, but it isn’t enough.
I think we tend to send a message or a meme or reel and feel like that is keeping in contact now, but it isn’t enough.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,469 True, I find myself responding to people with a message of sorts about 1am n stuff. Shocking really ha
True, I find myself responding to people with a message of sorts about 1am n stuff. Shocking really ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,470 My mission for December is to find a house, haven’t got round to that even pffft
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,471 SimplySadie said: My mission for December is to find a house, haven’t got round to that even pffft Click to expand... Well you better get on it, you have a puppy coming home soon.
SimplySadie said: My mission for December is to find a house, haven’t got round to that even pffft Click to expand... Well you better get on it, you have a puppy coming home soon.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,472 Lil_wonders said: Well you better get on it, you have a puppy coming home soon. Click to expand... This is my inspiration Haven’t found the mojo to do it for myself, but for a puppy don’t even have ha
Lil_wonders said: Well you better get on it, you have a puppy coming home soon. Click to expand... This is my inspiration Haven’t found the mojo to do it for myself, but for a puppy don’t even have ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,473 Sometimes we need those extra things to push us.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,474 I got invited to a Christmas Carol event at the end of next week this morning, should be interesting when I murder them and have half the audience cringing
I got invited to a Christmas Carol event at the end of next week this morning, should be interesting when I murder them and have half the audience cringing
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,476 Oh that sounds fun. The carolling not the murdering haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,477 Lil_wonders said: Oh that sounds fun. The carolling not the murdering haha Click to expand... Yea, well, maybe not for those around me but ha Also, is at a building have wanted to go to so their pain my gain hehe
Lil_wonders said: Oh that sounds fun. The carolling not the murdering haha Click to expand... Yea, well, maybe not for those around me but ha Also, is at a building have wanted to go to so their pain my gain hehe
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,480 SimplySadie said: Yea, well, maybe not for those around me but ha Also, is at a building have wanted to go to so their pain my gain hehe Click to expand... I tried to get tickets to a Carol even being held in our flashy library but had already sold out.
SimplySadie said: Yea, well, maybe not for those around me but ha Also, is at a building have wanted to go to so their pain my gain hehe Click to expand... I tried to get tickets to a Carol even being held in our flashy library but had already sold out.