D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,361 SmilingTom said: I'm back Click to expand... You might be, but the site isnt.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,362 Harthacnut said: Yeah I know, I'm a piece of shit. Click to expand... Well if I thought that I wouldn’t have picked ya up a hot goth chick would I
Harthacnut said: Yeah I know, I'm a piece of shit. Click to expand... Well if I thought that I wouldn’t have picked ya up a hot goth chick would I
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,363 Harthacnut said: You might be, but the site isnt. Click to expand... Whats wrong with the site?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,364 SimplySadie said: Well if I thought that I wouldn’t have picked ya up a hot goth chick would I Click to expand... Looks more punk, but it'll do
SimplySadie said: Well if I thought that I wouldn’t have picked ya up a hot goth chick would I Click to expand... Looks more punk, but it'll do
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,365 Maddiemoiselle said: Whats wrong with the site? Click to expand... I keep getting host errors
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,366 Harthacnut said: Hey. Look. We all know what you're like, and that you don't mean anything horrible when you make jokes. I think Hope is having a low day so maybe if just caught her wrong today, but im sure she knows you didn't mean anything by it. Dont worry. Click to expand... That's what I think too, actually. But sometimes small stones, even if they weren't thrown with malicious intent, can still hurt.
Harthacnut said: Hey. Look. We all know what you're like, and that you don't mean anything horrible when you make jokes. I think Hope is having a low day so maybe if just caught her wrong today, but im sure she knows you didn't mean anything by it. Dont worry. Click to expand... That's what I think too, actually. But sometimes small stones, even if they weren't thrown with malicious intent, can still hurt.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,367 Harthacnut said: Looks more punk, but it'll do Click to expand... She got tatts’ and a collar n everything, just can’t see cause of her resplendent plumage ha Also, UNGRATEFUL fricka!!!!
Harthacnut said: Looks more punk, but it'll do Click to expand... She got tatts’ and a collar n everything, just can’t see cause of her resplendent plumage ha Also, UNGRATEFUL fricka!!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,368 Harthacnut said: I keep getting host errors Click to expand... Thats hot
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,369 vanilla_hips said: That's what I think too, actually. But sometimes small stones, even if they weren't thrown with malicious intent, can still hurt. Click to expand... Message her and tell her you're sorry and you didn't mean to upset her, or contribute to her feeling low etc. She'd really appreciate that and will make you feel better if you are feeling like you've done something wrong.
vanilla_hips said: That's what I think too, actually. But sometimes small stones, even if they weren't thrown with malicious intent, can still hurt. Click to expand... Message her and tell her you're sorry and you didn't mean to upset her, or contribute to her feeling low etc. She'd really appreciate that and will make you feel better if you are feeling like you've done something wrong.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,370 I dont know why I've become the moral arbiter of the group though.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,371 First rejects the Belgian big tiddys , now a literal red hot goth chick… No pleasing some ppl
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,372 Harthacnut said: I dont know why I've become the moral arbiter of the group though. Click to expand... Who should it be??? Me???
Harthacnut said: I dont know why I've become the moral arbiter of the group though. Click to expand... Who should it be??? Me???
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,373 SimplySadie said: She got tatts’ and a collar n everything, just can’t see cause of her resplendent plumage ha Also, UNGRATEFUL fricka!!!! Click to expand... So if you ask me for a burger and I bring you a hot dog you'd be okay with that?
SimplySadie said: She got tatts’ and a collar n everything, just can’t see cause of her resplendent plumage ha Also, UNGRATEFUL fricka!!!! Click to expand... So if you ask me for a burger and I bring you a hot dog you'd be okay with that?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,374 SimplySadie said: First rejects the Belgian big tiddys , now a literal red hot goth chick… No pleasing some ppl Click to expand... Punk*
SimplySadie said: First rejects the Belgian big tiddys , now a literal red hot goth chick… No pleasing some ppl Click to expand... Punk*
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,375 Maddiemoiselle said: Who should it be??? Me??? Click to expand... You'd do a better job.
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Dec 15, 2025 #319,376 Harthacnut said: You might be, but the site isnt. Click to expand... Was it lagging?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,377 Dunno what on about, but without knowing, everyone pops a joke they dosnt go down well sometimes Apart from me obviously
Dunno what on about, but without knowing, everyone pops a joke they dosnt go down well sometimes Apart from me obviously
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Dec 15, 2025 #319,378 SmilingTom said: I'm back Click to expand... But not front
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,379 SmilingTom said: Was it lagging? Click to expand... Seems only for me.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,380 Harthacnut said: So if you ask me for a burger and I bring you a hot dog you'd be okay with that? Click to expand... What sort of analogy is that haha
Harthacnut said: So if you ask me for a burger and I bring you a hot dog you'd be okay with that? Click to expand... What sort of analogy is that haha