I'm back
You might be, but the site isnt.
I'm back
Well if I thought that I wouldn’t have picked ya up a hot goth chick would IYeah I know, I'm a piece of shit.
Whats wrong with the site?You might be, but the site isnt.
Well if I thought that I wouldn’t have picked ya up a hot goth chick would I
![]()
Whats wrong with the site?
That's what I think too, actually. But sometimes small stones, even if they weren't thrown with malicious intent, can still hurt.Hey. Look. We all know what you're like, and that you don't mean anything horrible when you make jokes.
I think Hope is having a low day so maybe if just caught her wrong today, but im sure she knows you didn't mean anything by it.
Dont worry.
She got tatts’ and a collar n everything, just can’t see cause of her resplendent plumage haLooks more punk, but it'll do
Thats hotI keep getting host errors
That's what I think too, actually. But sometimes small stones, even if they weren't thrown with malicious intent, can still hurt.![]()
Who should it be??? Me???I dont know why I've become the moral arbiter of the group though.
She got tatts’ and a collar n everything, just can’t see cause of her resplendent plumage ha
Also, UNGRATEFUL fricka!!!!
First rejects the Belgian big tiddys , now a literal red hot goth chick…
No pleasing some ppl![]()
Who should it be??? Me???
Was it lagging?You might be, but the site isnt.
But not frontI'm back
Was it lagging?
What sort of analogy is that hahaSo if you ask me for a burger and I bring you a hot dog you'd be okay with that?