Extended breakOn a break that ended already
Extended breakOn a break that ended already
Just can't get into Aaron Rodgers as their QBYou guess? You guess?
Blasphemy
More than earned mind youExtended break
Night gorgeous xGoodnight everyone
I get that...Just can't get into Aaron Rodgers as their QB
Oh what kind?No take on the cookies, well that's one way to learn I can't bake
takes 1 and nibbles on itChocolate chip
How, if we don't let anyone else buy them?Chocolate clique cookies
We will be millionaires
Definetly cuckeryBecause Tash sits in the corner and watches from a chair, in order for you to he accepted.
Or something.
Made sense in my head
Made less when typed out.
Its been said they're a clique
cucqueDefinetly cuckery
The starter of this chat can't keep up. We're all in troubleAre you in the clique or are you a satellite member?
I can't keep up.
Ahh, well my bad if I've interrupted or anything
I try to be nice, some say I'm too chill unless I'm at work then I'm to intense