FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,101 Bailey94 said: On a break that ended already Click to expand... Extended break
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,102 FoxInTheSnow said: You guess? You guess? Blasphemy Click to expand... Just can't get into Aaron Rodgers as their QB
FoxInTheSnow said: You guess? You guess? Blasphemy Click to expand... Just can't get into Aaron Rodgers as their QB
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,103 FoxInTheSnow said: Extended break Click to expand... More than earned mind you
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,104 Amberrlicious said: Goodnight everyone Click to expand... Night gorgeous x
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,105 youngbustyredhead said: Just can't get into Aaron Rodgers as their QB Click to expand... I get that... I guess
youngbustyredhead said: Just can't get into Aaron Rodgers as their QB Click to expand... I get that... I guess
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,106 Jestarollii said: No take on the cookies, well that's one way to learn I can't bake Click to expand... Oh what kind?
Jestarollii said: No take on the cookies, well that's one way to learn I can't bake Click to expand... Oh what kind?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,107 Jestarollii said: Chocolate chip Click to expand... takes 1 and nibbles on it
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,108 Chocolate clique cookies We will be millionaires
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,109 Harthacnut said: Chocolate clique cookies We will be millionaires Click to expand... How, if we don't let anyone else buy them?
Harthacnut said: Chocolate clique cookies We will be millionaires Click to expand... How, if we don't let anyone else buy them?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,110 That's the cool question. We aren't sure why either
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,112 Because Tash sits in the corner and watches from a chair, in order for you to he accepted. Or something. Made sense in my head Made less when typed out.
Because Tash sits in the corner and watches from a chair, in order for you to he accepted. Or something. Made sense in my head Made less when typed out.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,113 Harthacnut said: Because Tash sits in the corner and watches from a chair, in order for you to he accepted. Or something. Made sense in my head Made less when typed out. Click to expand... Definetly cuckery
Harthacnut said: Because Tash sits in the corner and watches from a chair, in order for you to he accepted. Or something. Made sense in my head Made less when typed out. Click to expand... Definetly cuckery
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,114 FoxInTheSnow said: Its been said they're a clique Click to expand... Are you in the clique or are you a satellite member? I can't keep up.
FoxInTheSnow said: Its been said they're a clique Click to expand... Are you in the clique or are you a satellite member? I can't keep up.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,115 Oh you haven't at all. This is a counting thread so all posts help
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,116 FoxInTheSnow said: Definetly cuckery Click to expand... cucque
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,117 Harthacnut said: Are you in the clique or are you a satellite member? I can't keep up. Click to expand... The starter of this chat can't keep up. We're all in trouble
Harthacnut said: Are you in the clique or are you a satellite member? I can't keep up. Click to expand... The starter of this chat can't keep up. We're all in trouble
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #327,118 Jestarollii said: Ahh, well my bad if I've interrupted or anything Click to expand... I would say we are accepting of anyone if they are nice. We just recently adopted a French man with a butt fetish.
Jestarollii said: Ahh, well my bad if I've interrupted or anything Click to expand... I would say we are accepting of anyone if they are nice. We just recently adopted a French man with a butt fetish.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,119 Jestarollii said: I try to be nice, some say I'm too chill unless I'm at work then I'm to intense Click to expand... Do you work in a camping goods store?
Jestarollii said: I try to be nice, some say I'm too chill unless I'm at work then I'm to intense Click to expand... Do you work in a camping goods store?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,120 They're called a clique, because they're a tight group of friends who accept anyone who is nice, respectful and so on. They stick up for their friends too. They even accept people who aren't very accepting of themselves. I think that sums it up
They're called a clique, because they're a tight group of friends who accept anyone who is nice, respectful and so on. They stick up for their friends too. They even accept people who aren't very accepting of themselves. I think that sums it up