FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,246 Bailey94 said: I am too pooped to sleep Click to expand... I dont think thats making sense
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,247 Jestarollii said: To be fair I never was much for sports, played a bit growing up, I use to skateboard but sucked at tricks, though snowboarding is fun Click to expand... Snowboarding is so much fun
Jestarollii said: To be fair I never was much for sports, played a bit growing up, I use to skateboard but sucked at tricks, though snowboarding is fun Click to expand... Snowboarding is so much fun
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,248 FoxInTheSnow said: I dont think thats making sense Click to expand... That's what you get with little bingo
FoxInTheSnow said: I dont think thats making sense Click to expand... That's what you get with little bingo
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,249 Some people don't even know how to take a goddamn compliment without being pretentious i.e. filter thread
Some people don't even know how to take a goddamn compliment without being pretentious i.e. filter thread
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,251 FoxInTheSnow said: What is little bingo? Click to expand... It's from Family Guy Peter "Little Bingo" Griffin
FoxInTheSnow said: What is little bingo? Click to expand... It's from Family Guy Peter "Little Bingo" Griffin
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,252 It's stupid but it makes me laugh so I'm being annoying about it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,255 I am home. I'm unable to get sleepy now for some reason. Have you seen Avatar yet?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,257 Casey86 said: Hey Bailey Click to expand... Howdy Casey? How are you doing?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,258 Bailey94 said: Howdy Casey? How are you doing? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good and yourself?
Bailey94 said: Howdy Casey? How are you doing? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good and yourself?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,260 Bailey94 said: I am home. I'm unable to get sleepy now for some reason. Have you seen Avatar yet? Click to expand... Lol but pooped right? That's an investment of time lol. I havent seen Avatar at all
Bailey94 said: I am home. I'm unable to get sleepy now for some reason. Have you seen Avatar yet? Click to expand... Lol but pooped right? That's an investment of time lol. I havent seen Avatar at all