I'm doing pretty not too badI'm doing pretty good and yourself?
It's like 3.5 hours blahLol but pooped right?
That's an investment of time lol. I havent seen Avatar at all
Glad to hear thatI'm doing pretty not too bad
Hmm??Some people don't even know how to take a goddamn compliment without being pretentious i.e. filter thread
How's things?Hey Casey
See investment of timeIt's like 3.5 hours blah
@youngbustyredhead??I did watch the housemaid tho
Pretty good, youHow's things?
Pretty decent for the most partPretty good, you
Wanted to Watch Is This Thing On? Then realized its limited release until January 9th? And couldn't be bothered to go downtown Toronto to see it. Ive been there too much this month already.I did watch the housemaid tho
Working tomorrow yup. I get after Christmas offEverybody back to work tomorrow? Do y'all get Christmas off?
Ya with a skeleton crew for the whole week.Everybody back to work tomorrow? Do y'all get Christmas off?
Didn't realize that. Not complaining tho. This weekend has been buttcrack. Avatar and David have been packedWanted to Watch Is This Thing On? Then realized its limited release until January 9th? And couldn't be bothered to go downtown Toronto to see it. Ive been there too much this month already.
I'll be off the 24th until the 29thEverybody back to work tomorrow? Do y'all get Christmas off?