D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,201 SweetDeesire said: Lies! I have no idea how I got grouped in with that business lol Click to expand... Giving out pegging DMs I've heard.
SweetDeesire said: Lies! I have no idea how I got grouped in with that business lol Click to expand... Giving out pegging DMs I've heard.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,202 Damn Ciaran comes back and knows much more than me about stuff happening here
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,203 I’m lost but also don’t know if I want to know
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,204 When I came back the page this opened on was someone asking Dee to peg him.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,205 Harthacnut said: When I came back the page this opened on was someone asking Dee to peg him. Click to expand... Oh yeah this dude
Harthacnut said: When I came back the page this opened on was someone asking Dee to peg him. Click to expand... Oh yeah this dude
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,206 So clealry her reputation proceeds her
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,208 I mean not really lost, it’s my fault but still
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,210 Vael said: I mean not really lost, it’s my fault but still Click to expand... Deleting all the pegging emails you've sent to Dee
Vael said: I mean not really lost, it’s my fault but still Click to expand... Deleting all the pegging emails you've sent to Dee
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,211 When you search 'pegging' 70% of the posts are linked to Dee.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,212 Harthacnut said: Deleting all the pegging emails you've sent to Dee Click to expand... Suuuuuuure I’m always lik this with women here
Harthacnut said: Deleting all the pegging emails you've sent to Dee Click to expand... Suuuuuuure I’m always lik this with women here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,219 Bailey94 said: Oh I think Red likes the Pittsburgh Steelers Click to expand... I mean kinda. They’ve been my team since I was smol and I was born in Pittsburgh and all that, but Pittsburgh with Aaron Rodgers is not doing it for me
Bailey94 said: Oh I think Red likes the Pittsburgh Steelers Click to expand... I mean kinda. They’ve been my team since I was smol and I was born in Pittsburgh and all that, but Pittsburgh with Aaron Rodgers is not doing it for me
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,220 And anyway, they’re out of the playoffs so I don’t have to think about them again until the fall