JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,822 SimplySadie said: That’s deep… Click to expand... So deep.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,824 Morning. Sadie I have a weather update for you ….
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,826 SimplySadie said: Ahhh u changed it, was nothing typed… Click to expand... I definitely typed something, but for whatever reason it didn’t post it lol. I just couldn’t leave it like that lol
SimplySadie said: Ahhh u changed it, was nothing typed… Click to expand... I definitely typed something, but for whatever reason it didn’t post it lol. I just couldn’t leave it like that lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,827 Ok I’ve got my box of tissues at the ready for my tears Lil
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,830 Lil_wonders said: View attachment 486317 Click to expand... Well, is the first time I think I’ve used this commonly used line in here I just cummd……
Lil_wonders said: View attachment 486317 Click to expand... Well, is the first time I think I’ve used this commonly used line in here I just cummd……
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,831 Lil_wonders said: View attachment 486317 Click to expand... Horrifying
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,832 I’d like it to be the night time temps during the day.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,834 May I present for your viewing pleasure...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,836 I could bake my butt off all day in that tomoro, a frozen marg, maybe a mojito Oh Lordy I cummd , again
I could bake my butt off all day in that tomoro, a frozen marg, maybe a mojito Oh Lordy I cummd , again
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,837 Maddiemoiselle said: May I present for your viewing pleasure... View attachment 486318 Click to expand... That can’t be Celsius
Maddiemoiselle said: May I present for your viewing pleasure... View attachment 486318 Click to expand... That can’t be Celsius
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,838 Maddiemoiselle said: May I present for your viewing pleasure... View attachment 486318 Click to expand... Oh Lordy I can’t see me cumming again til Christmas
Maddiemoiselle said: May I present for your viewing pleasure... View attachment 486318 Click to expand... Oh Lordy I can’t see me cumming again til Christmas
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,840 oh it’s real, think it goes down to nearly minus 50 lol