Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,102 Lil_wonders said: That isn’t too much to ask is it? Click to expand... I dont think so
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,103 Lil_wonders said: Think I’m just turning into a cranky old woman haa Click to expand... Me too!
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,104 Morning everyone, hope everyone is staying warm! Or cool if it’s hot where you live.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,106 Joe1523 said: Morning everyone, hope everyone is staying warm! Or cool if it’s hot where you live. Click to expand... Morning
Joe1523 said: Morning everyone, hope everyone is staying warm! Or cool if it’s hot where you live. Click to expand... Morning
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,108 I’m ok. Just watching a comedy festival on tv while scrolling here. How are you?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,110 I'd love to go back to sleep for an hour or so, but I know it wouldn't happen.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,111 Craig53m said: I'd love to go back to sleep for an hour or so, but I know it wouldn't happen. Click to expand... You can try tho
Craig53m said: I'd love to go back to sleep for an hour or so, but I know it wouldn't happen. Click to expand... You can try tho
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,114 Also… tonight lasagna so I’ll make something light for lunch
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,115 Vael said: You can try tho Click to expand... Nah, wouldn't work
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,119 Harthacnut said: Time to die Click to expand... No
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,120 Harthacnut said: No Time to die Click to expand... Good song