youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,301 Harthacnut said: Ohh duvet day? Click to expand... What does this mean? Day off? More so that we're getting borked with a major snow storm tomorrow so I don't think I'll be able to go anywhere
Harthacnut said: Ohh duvet day? Click to expand... What does this mean? Day off? More so that we're getting borked with a major snow storm tomorrow so I don't think I'll be able to go anywhere
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,302 Harthacnut said: Ive just had an hour or so nap. Which has helped. Click to expand... Fuckin yes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,303 Harthacnut said: I find her heard to read lol Click to expand... omfg no kidding!!!!! She is such an enigma! god
Harthacnut said: I find her heard to read lol Click to expand... omfg no kidding!!!!! She is such an enigma! god
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,305 youngbustyredhead said: What does this mean? Day off? More so that we're getting borked with a major snow storm tomorrow so I don't think I'll be able to go anywhere Click to expand... Ah that makes more sense A duvet day is a day spent in bed. Not ill, just vegging out watching shows or films or whatever. Make sure you're all prepared for lots of snow
youngbustyredhead said: What does this mean? Day off? More so that we're getting borked with a major snow storm tomorrow so I don't think I'll be able to go anywhere Click to expand... Ah that makes more sense A duvet day is a day spent in bed. Not ill, just vegging out watching shows or films or whatever. Make sure you're all prepared for lots of snow
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,306 Ahh well it will be a sort of forced duvet day lol Tho I'll still have to do reading for classes Harthacnut said: Make sure you're all prepared for lots of snow Click to expand... I'm going out to get snacks!
Ahh well it will be a sort of forced duvet day lol Tho I'll still have to do reading for classes Harthacnut said: Make sure you're all prepared for lots of snow Click to expand... I'm going out to get snacks!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,307 Fortunately the college's physical plant people take care of clearing the snow
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,308 You can do reading in bed? Duvet day! Good! Snacks and goodies and staying in the warm!
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,310 Harthacnut said: Watch out for sweetNSheet or whatever the fuck he's called when your out. Click to expand... He a creep?
Harthacnut said: Watch out for sweetNSheet or whatever the fuck he's called when your out. Click to expand... He a creep?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,311 The question is, do I stay over at my gf's tonight, or does she stay over with me, so we're not separated once the storm hits
The question is, do I stay over at my gf's tonight, or does she stay over with me, so we're not separated once the storm hits
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,312 Joe1523 said: He a creep? Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,313 Joe1523 said: He a creep? Click to expand... Top tier
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,314 BustyShackleford said: Boobs are cool. That is all Click to expand... But are cool, boobs?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,315 Harthacnut said: Top tier Click to expand... Can I troll?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,316 youngbustyredhead said: The question is, do I stay over at my gf's tonight, or does she stay over with me, so we're not separated once the storm hits Click to expand... Hmm. Who has the best stuff? Lol
youngbustyredhead said: The question is, do I stay over at my gf's tonight, or does she stay over with me, so we're not separated once the storm hits Click to expand... Hmm. Who has the best stuff? Lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,317 Vael said: Can I troll? Click to expand... Do you need our permission?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,318 Harthacnut said: Hmm. Who has the best stuff? Lol Click to expand... Actually we're on different floors of the same building, that was just an excuse to stay over
Harthacnut said: Hmm. Who has the best stuff? Lol Click to expand... Actually we're on different floors of the same building, that was just an excuse to stay over
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,319 Harthacnut said: Top tier Click to expand... What a goon
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,320 Vael said: Can I troll? Click to expand... ahem, the proper question is "may I troll?"