youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,222 Lil_wonders said: Australia mustn’t have that great a team to send over because I haven’t heard anything about the Olympics being soon. Click to expand... They have some good prospects in the freestyle skiing and snowboarding events I think!
Lil_wonders said: Australia mustn’t have that great a team to send over because I haven’t heard anything about the Olympics being soon. Click to expand... They have some good prospects in the freestyle skiing and snowboarding events I think!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,223 They also have someone in ski mountaineering which is new this year I gotta find out what that is
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,225 youngbustyredhead said: Also their team is smoking hot Click to expand... Go on
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,226 They have a bobsled team and one of the members is Sarah Blizzard!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,227 Oh I know an Australian snowboarder Scotty James
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,229 Maddiemoiselle said: Go on Click to expand... I’d post a link to the team page but there are a bunch of pop ups
Maddiemoiselle said: Go on Click to expand... I’d post a link to the team page but there are a bunch of pop ups
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,230 They have a bunch of cross country skiers
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,236 youngbustyredhead said: Abbey Willcox Click to expand... Will she though?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,237 youngbustyredhead said: Danielle Scott Click to expand... She's gonna be cold on the slopes