youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,381 BaileyXcX said: Brady Click to expand... ew
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,385 BaileyXcX said: Who's playing? Click to expand... The Goats and Shithawks
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,386 BaileyXcX said: Howler Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,388 BaileyXcX said: Who's playing? Click to expand... Dallas
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,390 youngbustyredhead said: Dallas Click to expand... Naturally
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,391 BaileyXcX said: What's poppin Foxy? Click to expand... Brand new whip, just hopped in
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,395 Joe1523 said: Who you all rooting for? Click to expand... Another hot chocolate
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,396 Joe1523 said: Who you all rooting for? Click to expand... Rams but really the Seahawks, dont tell Sadie
Joe1523 said: Who you all rooting for? Click to expand... Rams but really the Seahawks, dont tell Sadie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,397 Joe1523 said: Who you all rooting for? Click to expand... I just hope both teams have fun
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,398 I just don't want NE to win another Super Bowl and break the tie for most wins with the Steelers So idc who wins this game, as long as they beat NE
I just don't want NE to win another Super Bowl and break the tie for most wins with the Steelers So idc who wins this game, as long as they beat NE
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,399 youngbustyredhead said: I just don't want NE to win another Super Bowl and break the tie for most wins with the Steelers So idc who wins this game, as long as they beat NE Click to expand... This 1000%
youngbustyredhead said: I just don't want NE to win another Super Bowl and break the tie for most wins with the Steelers So idc who wins this game, as long as they beat NE Click to expand... This 1000%
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,400 youngbustyredhead said: I just don't want NE to win another Super Bowl and break the tie for most wins with the Steelers So idc who wins this game, as long as they beat NE Click to expand... I agree, but I wanted NE to beat the fucking Donkeys
youngbustyredhead said: I just don't want NE to win another Super Bowl and break the tie for most wins with the Steelers So idc who wins this game, as long as they beat NE Click to expand... I agree, but I wanted NE to beat the fucking Donkeys