FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,402 BaileyXcX said: Do the steelers have the most? Click to expand... Tied with New England
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,403 Y'all are gonna have to start speaking english if I'm gonna follow this convo
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,404 BaileyXcX said: Do the steelers have the most? Click to expand... Tie with the patriots
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,405 BaileyXcX said: Do the steelers have the most? Click to expand... Steelers and NE both have 6 But Steelers got there first!!!
BaileyXcX said: Do the steelers have the most? Click to expand... Steelers and NE both have 6 But Steelers got there first!!!
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,406 BaileyXcX said: Y'all are gonna have to start speaking english if I'm gonna follow this convo Click to expand...
BaileyXcX said: Y'all are gonna have to start speaking english if I'm gonna follow this convo Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,407 FoxInTheSnow said: Tied with New England Click to expand... Joe1523 said: Tie with the patriots Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Steelers and NE both have 6 But Steelers got there first!!! Click to expand... Got it? lol
FoxInTheSnow said: Tied with New England Click to expand... Joe1523 said: Tie with the patriots Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Steelers and NE both have 6 But Steelers got there first!!! Click to expand... Got it? lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,409 So there's a tie for the most super bowls? Is that what you're saying?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,410 The Rams only have two but in a couple of weeks it will be 3
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,411 BaileyXcX said: So there's a tie for the most super bowls? Is that what you're saying? Click to expand... No, the Cowboys won them all
BaileyXcX said: So there's a tie for the most super bowls? Is that what you're saying? Click to expand... No, the Cowboys won them all
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,412 BaileyXcX said: What's poppin Foxy? Click to expand... But really we cant talk about what's poppin. Maddie wouldnt be happy. Avs crushed the Leafs today
BaileyXcX said: What's poppin Foxy? Click to expand... But really we cant talk about what's poppin. Maddie wouldnt be happy. Avs crushed the Leafs today
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,413 youngbustyredhead said: No, the Cowboys won them all Click to expand... I just made myself sick typing this
youngbustyredhead said: No, the Cowboys won them all Click to expand... I just made myself sick typing this
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,414 SimplySadie said: The Rams only have two but in a couple of weeks it will be 3 Click to expand... Thats a bold statement
SimplySadie said: The Rams only have two but in a couple of weeks it will be 3 Click to expand... Thats a bold statement
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,415 youngbustyredhead said: I just made myself sick typing this Click to expand... Me too
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,416 In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,418 I'll probably be watching Olympics anyway
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,419 FoxInTheSnow said: Thats a bold statement Click to expand... Ffs they just scored again
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,420 Joe1523 said: In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year, as long as its not the Pats Click to expand...
Joe1523 said: In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year, as long as its not the Pats Click to expand...