Tied with New EnglandDo the steelers have the most?
Tie with the patriotsDo the steelers have the most?
Steelers and NE both have 6Do the steelers have the most?
Y'all are gonna have to start speaking english if I'm gonna follow this convo
Tied with New England
Tie with the patriots
Got it?Steelers and NE both have 6
But Steelers got there first!!!
No, the Cowboys won them allSo there's a tie for the most super bowls? Is that what you're saying?
But really we cant talk about what's poppin. Maddie wouldnt be happy.What's poppin Foxy?
I just made myself sick typing thisNo, the Cowboys won them all
Thats a bold statementThe Rams only have two but in a couple of weeks it will be 3
Me tooI just made myself sick typing this
Thats a bold statement
In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year, as long as its not the Pats