Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,622 BunnyBeeHope said: Usually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automatically Click to expand... Because it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ?
BunnyBeeHope said: Usually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automatically Click to expand... Because it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ?
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,623 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486662 Click to expand... Now that’s a good morning! How is everyone?
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486662 Click to expand... Now that’s a good morning! How is everyone?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,624 BunnyBeeHope said: Tiktik is my aldi version Click to expand... It’s da bomb
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,625 Amberrlicious said: Because it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ? Click to expand... Totes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,626 BunnyBeeHope said: Usually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automatically Click to expand... Oh okay I see
BunnyBeeHope said: Usually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automatically Click to expand... Oh okay I see
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,628 Amberrlicious said: Because it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ? Click to expand... Well now it's a bunch of American business men for the American version Basicly maga land
Amberrlicious said: Because it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ? Click to expand... Well now it's a bunch of American business men for the American version Basicly maga land
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,630 The irony is that a big part of the argument for wanting to get ownership of TikTok was that “omg the Chinese are stealing your data!!!! They’re tracking you!!!” And now this
The irony is that a big part of the argument for wanting to get ownership of TikTok was that “omg the Chinese are stealing your data!!!! They’re tracking you!!!” And now this
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,632 And they got strong armed into selling remember the tiktok ban. Basicly give us your system or we ban you
And they got strong armed into selling remember the tiktok ban. Basicly give us your system or we ban you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,633 BunnyBeeHope said: And they got strong armed into selling remember the tiktok ban. Basicly give us your system or we ban you Click to expand... The TikTok ban that was magically overturned two days before Tramp was inaugurated
BunnyBeeHope said: And they got strong armed into selling remember the tiktok ban. Basicly give us your system or we ban you Click to expand... The TikTok ban that was magically overturned two days before Tramp was inaugurated
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,634 I dont use tiktok I try to stay away from the shorts on YouTube if I can as well My roommate will just sit and watch them for hours it's brain melting
I dont use tiktok I try to stay away from the shorts on YouTube if I can as well My roommate will just sit and watch them for hours it's brain melting
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,635 Or the sped up videos with the robot voice it drives me crazy
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,636 Or where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,637 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont use tiktok I try to stay away from the shorts on YouTube if I can as well My roommate will just sit and watch them for hours it's brain melting Click to expand... That’s partly why I dumped it, it was such a time drainer with very little of meaning
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont use tiktok I try to stay away from the shorts on YouTube if I can as well My roommate will just sit and watch them for hours it's brain melting Click to expand... That’s partly why I dumped it, it was such a time drainer with very little of meaning
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,638 Maddiemoiselle said: Or where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom. Click to expand... Or someone watching a video.
Maddiemoiselle said: Or where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom. Click to expand... Or someone watching a video.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,639 Maddiemoiselle said: Or where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom. Click to expand... Or someone reposting someone else’s vid with them in the bottom corner just nodding Nice content, you lazy ass
Maddiemoiselle said: Or where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom. Click to expand... Or someone reposting someone else’s vid with them in the bottom corner just nodding Nice content, you lazy ass
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,640 There's a ukchat forum that is the exact same layout as fcn