Because it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ?Usually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automatically
Now that’s a good morning!
It’s da bombTiktik is my aldi version
TotesBecause it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ?
Oh okay I seeUsually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automatically
Well now it's a bunch of American business men for the American versionBecause it’s the Chinese that are the problem right ?
The TikTok ban that was magically overturned two days before Tramp was inauguratedAnd they got strong armed into selling remember the tiktok ban.
Basicly give us your system or we ban you
That’s partly why I dumped it, it was such a time drainer with very little of meaningI dont use tiktok I try to stay away from the shorts on YouTube if I can as well
My roommate will just sit and watch them for hours it's brain melting
Or someone watching a video.Or where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom.
Or someone reposting someone else’s vid with them in the bottom corner just noddingOr where it's a clip from a podcast on top and a clip from a video game on the bottom.