Group Banter Race to a million

Meh. I already own F:NV, F3 I get an itch to play once in a very rare blue moon.

It's sort of why I didn't bother with Oblivion remaster. I already owned and was playing Oblivion so why would I spend more money for some nicer graphics and quality of life changes.

It's for newer gamers I think who weren't around but in that case modernise the games that actually a much harder game to play like classic Fallouts or morrowind and earlier elder Scrolls.
Fair enough, I had my fair share of hours on them too so I’ll take a look (maybe just crack them if I like the remaster 🤫).
 
I get that, the only other thing I could understand is making it run better since F3 was designed for I think Vista or it was XP and had a lot of issues with it being through the windows store or something daft.
 
I get that, the only other thing I could understand is making it run better since F3 was designed for I think Vista or it was XP and had a lot of issues with it being through the windows store or something daft.
Yeah they will probably have to get some stuff done. I hope they find something better than papyrus tho, preventing me to put every script I can on fallout 4
 
I have no faith in Bethesda ever since Fallout 4.

Writing has been trash and they ignore the lore of the universe whenever they want to change stuff.

When a company or writer or whatever ignores the universe's rules they've made I just kinda lose any interest in getting invested.

Skyrim is still a nice game to zone out with and mod.
 
Yeah I tried fallout 76 fo free, didn’t like it. Fallout 4 was okay, I kinda liked some parts but scenario but meh and modding was alright. Just wished they would have gone fully into what they tried because settlement are not quite finished. I’m scared for fallout 5 and for elders scroll 6 whenever it will be released
 
Yeah I tried fallout 76 fo free, didn’t like it. Fallout 4 was okay, I kinda liked some parts but scenario but meh and modding was alright. Just wished they would have gone fully into what they tried because settlement are not quite finished. I’m scared for fallout 5 and for elders scroll 6 whenever it will be released
Yeah really didn't vibe with it.

I got 4 on release and so much just disappointed me.

But I could just be an old cynical arsehole now.
 

Trending content

Back
Top