D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,041 Since you speak French I was too lazy to translate
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,042 Tash26 said: Pfffffft. What's the French ever done for cuisine? You have no power here Click to expand... You Redcoats are putting beans on your toast...
Tash26 said: Pfffffft. What's the French ever done for cuisine? You have no power here Click to expand... You Redcoats are putting beans on your toast...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,043 VforFremch said: @BunnyBeeHope you choose which one I get View attachment 491306 Click to expand... BIGA
VforFremch said: @BunnyBeeHope you choose which one I get View attachment 491306 Click to expand... BIGA
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,044 vanilla_hips said: You Redcoats are putting beans on your toast... Click to expand... Wow vanilla siding with French people? What’s the fuck happening here
vanilla_hips said: You Redcoats are putting beans on your toast... Click to expand... Wow vanilla siding with French people? What’s the fuck happening here
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,045 BunnyBeeHope said: I have like 10 potions of soup made but...pizza Click to expand... Potions?! You're an alchemist?
BunnyBeeHope said: I have like 10 potions of soup made but...pizza Click to expand... Potions?! You're an alchemist?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,046 BunnyBeeHope said: BIGA Click to expand... That’s like my favorite, wtf
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,047 Lurking said: Potions?! You're an alchemist? Click to expand... Careful 9 of them are poison
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,048 Lurking said: Potions?! You're an alchemist? Click to expand... Yes...and a bad speller
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,049 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes...I certainly dont have a subscription to a comic porn site Click to expand... I knew you wouldn't
BunnyBeeHope said: Yes...I certainly dont have a subscription to a comic porn site Click to expand... I knew you wouldn't
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,050 Maddiemoiselle said: Red is about to discover some flagrancy Click to expand... I discovered it and claimed it as my own. Planted flag and everything
Maddiemoiselle said: Red is about to discover some flagrancy Click to expand... I discovered it and claimed it as my own. Planted flag and everything
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,051 VforFremch said: That’s the Italian part in me, the Click to expand... Oh. What's his name? And is he in you right now?
VforFremch said: That’s the Italian part in me, the Click to expand... Oh. What's his name? And is he in you right now?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,052 VforFremch said: Wow vanilla siding with French people? What’s the fuck happening here Click to expand... Siding? I'm writing down the facts.
VforFremch said: Wow vanilla siding with French people? What’s the fuck happening here Click to expand... Siding? I'm writing down the facts.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,055 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes...I certainly dont have a subscription to a comic porn site Click to expand... Heyyyyyy Share comics in PMs. Thanks
BunnyBeeHope said: Yes...I certainly dont have a subscription to a comic porn site Click to expand... Heyyyyyy Share comics in PMs. Thanks
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,056 Lurking said: Potions?! You're an alchemist? Click to expand... *witch
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,057 Tash26 said: Oh. What's his name? And is he in you right now? Click to expand... Gugliemo and no we share the body but like he takes over when I’m cooking pasta
Tash26 said: Oh. What's his name? And is he in you right now? Click to expand... Gugliemo and no we share the body but like he takes over when I’m cooking pasta
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,058 vanilla_hips said: *witch Click to expand... She did put a spell on me
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,059 BunnyBeeHope said: Super Mari-ho Click to expand... Jumping for coins ofc
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,060 VforFremch said: Since you speak French I was too lazy to translate Click to expand... What the hell does "olives" mean? French is crazy
VforFremch said: Since you speak French I was too lazy to translate Click to expand... What the hell does "olives" mean? French is crazy