Its okay I got stuff to do, and was gonna leave anyway.
So don't feel bad if you are feeling bad.
So don't feel bad if you are feeling bad.
Dumb bubu.Its okay I got stuff to do, and was gonna leave anyway.
So don't feel bad if you are feeling bad.![]()
Don't scare him away woman.I want to strangle you.![]()
Dumb bubu.![]()
I just wanted answers!Don't scare him away woman.
That was a good one.A bientôt.
Admit it! You probably hopped into this thread because of my ever-charming manner.hello
Who could resist your ever charming manner thoughAdmit it! You probably hopped into this thread because of my ever-charming manner.![]()
Please...Who could resist your ever charming manner though
is this sarcasm or being sincere lolPlease...
only to go to the store, other than that I'm not going anywhere@Casey, will you be leaving your house today?![]()
Well, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting.only to go to the store, other than that I'm not going anywhere