D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,561 Its okay I got stuff to do, and was gonna leave anyway. So don't feel bad if you are feeling bad.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,562 Harthacnut said: Its okay I got stuff to do, and was gonna leave anyway. So don't feel bad if you are feeling bad. Click to expand... Dumb bubu.
Harthacnut said: Its okay I got stuff to do, and was gonna leave anyway. So don't feel bad if you are feeling bad. Click to expand... Dumb bubu.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,563 vanilla_hips said: I want to strangle you. Click to expand... Don't scare him away woman.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,564 vanilla_hips said: Dumb bubu. Click to expand... Thats me. Sorry if I made you feel bad. Enjoy the rest of your day
vanilla_hips said: Dumb bubu. Click to expand... Thats me. Sorry if I made you feel bad. Enjoy the rest of your day
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,566 ConsciousNobody said: Don't scare him away woman. Click to expand... I just wanted answers!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,567 Time for me to head out as well. Don't miss me too much. A bientôt.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,569 ConsciousNobody said: A bientôt. Click to expand... That was a good one.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,571 Casey86 said: hello Click to expand... Admit it! You probably hopped into this thread because of my ever-charming manner.
Casey86 said: hello Click to expand... Admit it! You probably hopped into this thread because of my ever-charming manner.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,573 vanilla_hips said: Admit it! You probably hopped into this thread because of my ever-charming manner. Click to expand... Who could resist your ever charming manner though
vanilla_hips said: Admit it! You probably hopped into this thread because of my ever-charming manner. Click to expand... Who could resist your ever charming manner though
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,575 Casey86 said: Who could resist your ever charming manner though Click to expand... Please...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,576 vanilla_hips said: Please... Click to expand... is this sarcasm or being sincere lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,578 vanilla_hips said: @Casey, will you be leaving your house today? Click to expand... only to go to the store, other than that I'm not going anywhere
vanilla_hips said: @Casey, will you be leaving your house today? Click to expand... only to go to the store, other than that I'm not going anywhere
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,579 Casey86 said: only to go to the store, other than that I'm not going anywhere Click to expand... Well, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting.
Casey86 said: only to go to the store, other than that I'm not going anywhere Click to expand... Well, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting.