Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,581 vanilla_hips said: Well, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting. Click to expand... It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lol
vanilla_hips said: Well, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting. Click to expand... It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lol
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,582 Casey86 said: It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lol Click to expand... Dude, don't act like you're 60 years old.
Casey86 said: It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lol Click to expand... Dude, don't act like you're 60 years old.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,584 vanilla_hips said: Dude, don't act like you're 60 years old. Click to expand... 40 is old lol
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,585 Casey86 said: 40 is old lol Click to expand... Bullshit.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,586 Maddiemoiselle said: I fell back to sleep Click to expand... *strokes your upper arm* Hello again, you little sleepyhead.
Maddiemoiselle said: I fell back to sleep Click to expand... *strokes your upper arm* Hello again, you little sleepyhead.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,588 vanilla_hips said: Bullshit. Click to expand... You wouldn't understand lol, you're still young
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,589 BunnyBeeHope said: I fell asleep Click to expand... Good thing I have two hands *strokes your head* Hello again, you little sleepyhead².
BunnyBeeHope said: I fell asleep Click to expand... Good thing I have two hands *strokes your head* Hello again, you little sleepyhead².
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,590 Casey86 said: You wouldn't understand lol, you're still young Click to expand... I certainly won't feel old at 40.
Casey86 said: You wouldn't understand lol, you're still young Click to expand... I certainly won't feel old at 40.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,592 BunnyBeeHope said: Only Ciaran is old Click to expand... He's... 38???
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,593 vanilla_hips said: I certainly won't feel old at 40. Click to expand... Just you wait....I threw my back out this past Christmas. All I did was pick up a T-Shirt.... if that's not old than I don't know what is lol
vanilla_hips said: I certainly won't feel old at 40. Click to expand... Just you wait....I threw my back out this past Christmas. All I did was pick up a T-Shirt.... if that's not old than I don't know what is lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,594 BunnyBeeHope said: Only Ciaran is old Click to expand... I'll be 40 in a couple months
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,596 Casey86 said: Just you wait....I threw my back out this past Christmas. All I did was pick up a T-Shirt.... if that's not old than I don't know what is lol Click to expand... I think it's more likely a lack of fitness.
Casey86 said: Just you wait....I threw my back out this past Christmas. All I did was pick up a T-Shirt.... if that's not old than I don't know what is lol Click to expand... I think it's more likely a lack of fitness.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,597 vanilla_hips said: Mr. Beard doesn't even look like he's 40. Click to expand... Mr. Beard has some white hairs showing
vanilla_hips said: Mr. Beard doesn't even look like he's 40. Click to expand... Mr. Beard has some white hairs showing
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,598 Casey86 said: Mr. Beard has some white hairs showing Click to expand... I mean your face.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,599 vanilla_hips said: I think it's more likely a lack of fitness. Click to expand... Plays a part I'm sure... but I'm old and my back is fucked from doing stupid things when I was younger too lol
vanilla_hips said: I think it's more likely a lack of fitness. Click to expand... Plays a part I'm sure... but I'm old and my back is fucked from doing stupid things when I was younger too lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,600 vanilla_hips said: I mean your face. Click to expand... I'm blessed with looking younger lol. Most people don't believe me when I tell them I'll be 40
vanilla_hips said: I mean your face. Click to expand... I'm blessed with looking younger lol. Most people don't believe me when I tell them I'll be 40