It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lolWell, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting.![]()
It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lolWell, okay. If I had your job, I'd be home on weekends too. I don't know, I imagine it's exhausting.![]()
Dude, don't act like you're 60 years old.It depends on the day really, but I'm old and boring. I don't do anything fun on the weekends. It's always just me hanging out at home lol
40 is old lolDude, don't act like you're 60 years old.![]()
Bullshit.40 is old lol
*strokes your upper arm* Hello again, you little sleepyhead.I fell back to sleep
You wouldn't understand lol, you're still youngBullshit.![]()
Good thing I have two hands *strokes your head* Hello again, you little sleepyhead².I fell asleep
I certainly won't feel old at 40.You wouldn't understand lol, you're still young
He's... 38???Only Ciaran is old
Just you wait....I threw my back out this past Christmas. All I did was pick up a T-Shirt.... if that's not old than I don't know what is lolI certainly won't feel old at 40.![]()
I'll be 40 in a couple monthsOnly Ciaran is old
I think it's more likely a lack of fitness.Just you wait....I threw my back out this past Christmas. All I did was pick up a T-Shirt.... if that's not old than I don't know what is lol
Mr. Beard has some white hairs showingMr. Beard doesn't even look like he's 40.![]()
I mean your face.Mr. Beard has some white hairs showing
Plays a part I'm sure... but I'm old and my back is fucked from doing stupid things when I was younger too lolI think it's more likely a lack of fitness.![]()
I'm blessed with looking younger lol. Most people don't believe me when I tell them I'll be 40I mean your face.![]()